Implementation of the 6th Pay Scheme (Teaching and Non-teaching)
Instructions cum Guidelines:
∑ List of the documents required:
1. A certificate signed by the Principal in the given prescribed format.
2. Duly filled Fixation form(s) certified by the Principal of an individual employee.
3. Service book for each employee certified by the Joint Director, Higher Education, Pune region.
4. Copy of the approval letter issued by the University of Pune (Applicable for teachers only).
5. A copy of notification of M.Phil. / Ph.D. declaration if on or after 01-01-2006.
6. Fixation form of placement (Applicable only for employees placed/promoted on or after 01-01-2006).
7. A certified copy of the letter issued by the Joint Director, Higher Education, Pune region, for the number of Teaching and Non-teaching sanctioned posts.
8. Form of option, undertaking and agreement from an individual teacher in proforma. (Appendix 3 of GR dated 12th August 2009)
9. Form of option and undertaking from an individual non-teaching employee.
∑ All the papers /documents must be in the prescribed formats only:
.∑ If a college librarian is in the scale of Rs. 7450 -11500 according to the 5th Pay scales then such a librarianís fixation in the 6th pay shall be made in the pay band Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs.4600/- subject to the clarification from Government of Maharashtra.
∑ Fixation form of an employee who retired/resigned/ceased to be in employment on or after 01-01-2006 should also be prepared.
∑ In case of an employee holding one post on 01-01-2006 and some other post(s) thereafter, a separate fixation form for each post needs to be prepared.
∑ If the required information is not submitted yet in response to the letter Ref.No. CCO/342 dated 31/10/2009, then the same can be done by sending through email and hardcopy of the same on or before 23/11/2009.
∑ If a college fails to submit the required information of all employees (granted and/or non-granted) then such a college will not be included in the schedule of fixation camp.
∑ Day, date and venue for the fixation camp will be communicated in due course of time.
∑ In case of an employee working on non-grant basis in a regular pay scale (full time) whose documents are not certified by the Joint Director (Higher Education, Pune Region), the appointing authority should certify the necessary documents.